Colorado Springs Roof Replacement
Looking for a new roof? Contact us today to have a professional roof inspector come out to your house to provide a free roof replacement estimate.
GET A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Fill out the form below to get started
GET A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Fill out the form below to get started
New Roof Installation for Your Home or Business in Colorado Springs, CO
Discovering your home or business needs a roof replacement can be stressful. There’s the dreaded process of finding a roof replacement professional to assess the roof condition accurately and provide a fair bid. Then there’s the anxiety about whether the contractor will perform excellent work of lasting quality and be reliable to promptly address any issues that arise afterward. Here’s some information to help familiarize you with the steps to ensure you get exactly what you need in the process of hiring and working with a roofing contractor.
Should I Repair or Replace My Roof?
It’s always good news when you need only minor repairs. But, if your roof shows signs of significant wear, the problem you’re having with it is likely to get worse. Further, if you’re planning to sell your house, a partial roof replacement means the roof will probably be two different colors or shades, which may make the property harder to sell. A professional roof assessment will help you determine whether it’s time to have your roof replaced.
If you need a new roof, our professional installers will get the job done right. Contact us for a free quote!
Signs that You Need to Replace Your Roof
If your roof is old, it may be near the end of its lifespan. Or, if multiple repairs have not stopped the problem, or the roof has become a health or safety hazard, or a structural issue, you may need a new roof. Some conditions that may indicate that it’s time for a new roof include:
- Deteriorated roof cover materials
- Patched multiple roof leaks
- Wood rot on roof decking or trusses
- Mold growth on the roof or ceiling
- Stains from leaks in the ceilings and/or walls
- High electricity bills due to drafts
- Broken or missing shingles
- Sunlight visible through cracks in the ceiling
- Drafts that are not due to bad windows or doors
- Falling chunks of roof tar
- Flashing around the chimney or HVAC equipment deteriorated
- Crumbling cement or water falling down through the chimney
What Does a Roof Replacement Involve?
This is the process for roof replacement with Storm Protection Roofing:
- Our roof expert will perform a thorough examination of your roofing system.
- You give your approval of our replacement proposal.
- We will obtain the necessary permits
- We will schedule a time with you for our team to begin working on your roof.
- We will remove and replace the existing roofing system, including (only if needed and agreed in writing):
- Underlayment or membrane
- Roof cover materials
Or the roof may be replaced by having only new underlayment and roof covering materials installed over the existing roof. But, this option is only applicable if the existing roof is in good enough condition to fully support the weight of the added materials.
What to Expect During and After Roof Replacement
We will attempt to cause minimal disruption to the everyday routine in your home.
We will maintain full transparency during the process, communicating with you as needed promptly and clearly.
Your property will naturally become a worksite during the roof installation. However, we will make every possible effort to maintain a safe and orderly work area. We will also clean up carefully after all the roofing work is complete.
The length of time it will take to complete the roofing project will depend on the roof type and size and the weather conditions.
What Should I Look For in a Roofing Contractor?
You should work only with a professional roofing company that has a team of certified roofing specialists to get the work right the first time. Look for a roofing contractor who takes pride in meticulous workmanship and exceptional customer service.
Check references and customer reviews to help ensure the roofing contractors you’re considering have a history of reliability and professionalism.
Your contractor should be well-skilled in performing customized roof replacement services for commercial and residential buildings. The contractor’s team should be highly experienced in roofing processes for various roof types, including:
- Roof inspection
- Roof replacement
- Asphalt shingles installation
- Metal roof installation
- Flat roof installation
- Replacement of rotting roof decking
- Attic ventilation
- Metal flashing
- Installation and repair of chimney flashing
Before You Allow Any Work to Begin on Your Property
Make sure that any professional roofing contractors you’re interested in hiring provide you with copies of their companies’ necessary documentation for the project, including:
- Contact information for several customer references
- Copy of state business license
- Certificate of Liability Insurance (for an adequate amount)
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance certificate (if the contractor has one or more employees)
Professional assessment & inspection
- Like any home-related service prior to doing any work or even determining the cost of the job, there must first be an inspection of the problem at hand.
- What you may think is a situation needing a new roof may be a rather simple fix and vice versa. We will ensure a roofing professional with years of experience will visit your home to assess the situation.
- After assessing and inspecting your roof we will provide you with a free estimate of what the job will cost, whether it’s a repair job or an entire roof replacement that is necessary.
- Our pricing is always very fair & competitive with other Colorado Springs roofing companies.
Get to Work
- After the inspection and estimate if you hire us then it’s time to get to work!
Storm Protection Roofing, Serving Colorado Springs, CO
We provide top-quality roof replacement and roof inspection services throughout metro Colorado Springs, Colorado. All of our professional roofing team are licensed, insured, and industry certified. Our experienced staff is committed to our customers’ satisfaction!
Storm Protection Roofing offers a competitive bid on every roofing job. We use only the best quality materials from well-known brands, and we are proud of our comprehensive roofing warranty.
Ask About Our 0% Down-Payment Financing Options.
For more information or a free detailed estimate on roof replacement, call Storm Protection Roofing at (719) 315-6690 or use our online contact form.
Call for a Free Estimate on Roof Replacement Near Colorado Springs