Residential Roofing in Colorado
You’ll find outstanding customer service, roofing expertise, and quality workmanship as part of our service to you. We are the Colorado Springs roofing experts!
GET A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Fill out the form below to get started
GET A FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
Fill out the form below to get started
Roof Installation for Your Home
Storm Protection Roofing offers residential roof replacement for homeowners in Colorado Springs and throughout the surrounding area. We use only the best materials for every residential roof replacement. Our highly experienced residential roofing specialists maintain the most up-to-date knowledge of industry developments in all aspects of roof installation across all residential roofing types. Your onsite residential roofing expert will carefully manage every step of the process of your home roof installation project.
We deliver top-quality roof installation at competitive rates, and we take pride in our exceptional customer service.Call Now!
Does My Home Need a Roof Replacement?
If your roof is showing signs of wear and you’re having issues with it, the problems are likely to become worse as the weeks and months go by. Continuing to add patch after patch or installing a partial roof replacement will probably result in a roof with mismatched shingles that will not appeal to prospective buyers. That can make your property much harder to sell. A professional roof assessment will help you determine whether it’s time to have your roof replaced. As general guidelines:
- If your roof is old and no longer performing well, it’s probably time to replace it.
- If new leaks keep occurring, despite multiple repairs, it may be time to replace the roof.
- If your roof is a health hazard, causing mold infestation, it may need replacement.
- If your roof is dangerous, exposing you to structural risk, you may need a new roof.
- If your roof has been damaged by a severe storm, you need a roof inspection for possible structural weaknesses to determine if roof replacement is necessary.
Benefits of a Residential Roof Replacement
Having a new roof installed on your home in Colorado Springs, Colorado offers much major safety, financial, and aesthetic benefits to you as a homeowner. Here are some of the most substantial benefits you can realize by replacing a deteriorated or damaged roof:
Increases Financial Rewards of Home Ownership
A new roof offers major financial and aesthetic benefits. Your roof may be damaged, failing to provide adequate protection for your family and your possessions. Or, it may need to be replaced to preserve your property value and your neighbors’ property values. These are some important financial benefits of a new residential roof:
- Increases property resale value
- Helps preserve the entire neighborhood’s property values
- Increases your home equity
- Helps you qualify for reduced mortgage interest rates
- Significantly reduces homeowner insurance rates (up to a stunning 35%)
- Extends the life of your home, making it salable longer into the future
- Reduces potential for costly home repair and renovation needs over time
Eliminates a Potential Health and Safety Hazard
Having a faulty roof as a home’s only protection against the severe Colorado winter conditions invites leaks and even roof collapse. Finding the origin of a roof leak can be difficult. Water may travel several rooms away from that point to the spot where it comes through the ceiling below. Along the way, the water is leaving a lot of moisture. That can weaken the roof decking, rafters, ceiling, wall studs, and floor joists. It can impact other structural or electrical components as well, making the home hazardous for people and pets to live in.
Prevents Future Property Damage
The extreme winter weather in Colorado can cause damage to a home’s roof and other exterior structural parts. With time, the damage can increase and contribute to the development of larger problems that can make the house uninhabitable. If your roof is badly damaged by heavy snow, rain, hail, or winds, you should gather bids for a roof replacement to protect your home’s exterior and interior structures.
Protects Your Possessions
In addition to sheltering your family, your roof protects all your belongings inside your home. That can include your furniture, electronics, decor, artworks, other collectibles, family heirlooms, family photos, books, clothing, and much more. The roof is the only thing protecting your belongings from destruction by heavy rain, snow, ice, hail, wind, or blazing sun.
Roofing Companies Near Me
It can feel very risky choosing between professional roofing contractors to get one that will provide excellent quality roof installation at a reasonable price, and a good roofing warranty. You need to be sure you are dealing with reputable and well-established local roofing companies. To do that, you should demand proof of the following criteria from any professional roofing company you’re considering:
- Colorado business license
- Certificate of general liability insurance for a minimum of $500,000.00
- Colorado Workers’ Compensation Insurance Certificate (with roofing classification)
- Physical street address in Colorado (not just a P.O. box number)
- (Ideally) Certificate for a nationally known residential or commercial roofing examination
Contact Our Full-Service Roofing & Restoration Experts
Storm Protection Roofing Has Everything You Need in a Roofer.
- Our roofing estimates are courteous and free and we will work around your schedule. We pride ourselves on simply doing what we say we’ll do…So if we schedule your estimate at noon, we’ll be there at noon!
- Our estimators are trained to listen to what your needs are, first and foremost! We will investigate your roof project on its own merits and figure out what the best options are for you. No obligation, no hassle, no pressure! You decide when you are ready to hire us.
- Our estimators carry ALL of the colors, styles, and samples with them to help you make a good choice with any of the roof systems that we offer.
- We accept all major credit cards as well as a financing option that includes several different programs to fit your needs. Your estimator will be happy to discuss this with you.
- Roofing services are only part of what we offer at Storm Protection Roofing. We are also solar roofing experts and can set you up in every way to save money on your energy costs.
- Prior to starting your roof project, you will be assigned your very own superintendent whose sole purpose is to run your job and make you happy! Our superintendents are always accessible at ANY time throughout your project to communicate with you instantly and efficiently. Our supervision of our roofers is second to none, enabling us to install the best roof possible!